Friday 30 December 2016

CHRISTMAS CALENDER


Hello Girls,
First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating this event earlier. I thought I have already updated this but today I found that I have not.

This Christmas Calendar event will end today (31.12.2016) as soon as you'll collect all your gifts including wallpaper and floor.


  • If you missed collecting any item, don't worry you can buy that for 10 emeralds.
  • Today is the last day to get all these items for your apartment, so if you are yet to collect things then Hurry up!

The complete room will look like this:

You can always arrange things in your apartment as you wish. This is how I decorated my place. You might decorate it in a different way.

Tell me in the comment section, how I can make this room look better.

 Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment